AirPrint is a mobile printing application for your 123 HP printers, from Apple. AirPrint is supported on iOS 4.2 and Mac OS X 10.7 and later. With AirPrint, we can print documents and photos by connecting wirelessly the iPad, iPhone (3GS or later) or iPod touch to the 123 HP Setup Printers.
The applications listed below support printing using AirPrint.
- Third party applications (Eg : Evernote)
Requirements for printing with the Apple AirPrint:
To print using Apple AirPrint, you must have the following.
- An Apple Device like iPhone with iOS 4.2 or higher: Make sure your Apple device has the latest version of iOS or at least iOS 4.2. Older Apple devices with iOS versions prior to v4.2 do not support AirPrint.
- A Private Wireless Network: Apple AirPrint works only on private wireless networks. It does not work on 3G, 4G LTE or public Wi-Fi networks. Make sure you have an active private wireless network connection with your 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- An AirPrint supported HP printer: HP printers introduced during 2010 or later, are AirPrint compatible. Make sure your HP printer is AirPrint compatible.
- AirPrint supported Apps for your Apple Device: Many popular Apple apps like Safari and Apple iWorks support AirPrint. Ensure you have them installed on your Apple device. There are also many other apps available in the Apple App Store that support AirPrint. Look out for the Action icon or Print button in the apps, if it these options aren’t shown, then these apps do not support AirPrint.